The BlueBuzzards Flying Scooter Display Team Forum
July 28, 2017, 16:43:50 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Search Member Map Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Honeymoon Bites  (Read 1033 times)
Juggler
Head Brewer
Dragon
United Kingdom

Kills +213/-13

Volare Natus Sumus, Ventos Equitamus

bluebuzzards
« on: October 24, 2014, 11:01:43 »

WAY too much stuff to write about following our round the world trip so I'll try and sum up a few highlights.

Emirates Airlines - Best of all the companies we flew with. (NEVER fly with Qantas though!)
Hong Kong - The skyline, Junk trip, Wanchai, The protests, Ocean Park
Cairns - The city, the food, the people, the Barrier Reef (WOW), The Rainforest and a personal tour round some of it with an Aboriginal guide.
Ayers Rock - Beautiful and stunning
Sydney - Lovely city, another stunning skyline, Meeting an old friend, surfing at Bondi beach, Thunderjet boat trip
Los Angeles/Holywood - Walk of Fame, Madam Tussauds, Warner Bros studio tour including the 75 years of Batman exhibition, Tim Allen at the Comedy club (Blue as fuck)
San Francisco - Yet another stunning skyline, Alcatraz, Evening boat trip out into the harbour to watch the fireworks followed by a ride back to our hotel on the famous cable cars, walking across the Golden Gate Bridge, seeing the Oakland Raiders play at home in the NFL (Although that was definitely a me thing and not a Nicki thing.)

Sharing all of it with my wife - PRICELESS!

There's loads of other stuff but that's the brief highlights I can recall.

Scientists say the Universe is made up of Protons, Neurons and Electrons. They forgot to mention morons!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc